To students of the University of Economics, we offer guidance and assistance with their theses. If you are interested in writing your thesis in the field of digital transformation, either see the list of topics of individual members of the Centre (some of them are in English) or contact us on our e-mail. In case of a dissertation work, please contact us directly too.
In addition, we are happy to extend our team with skilled students who want to work, help us with research, or support CDT in any way. We are looking especially for students to help us with coordination and administration in project submissions, research implementation and evaluation or online marketing.
What we demand from you
- Reliability, flexibility, communicativeness, thoroughness;
- Internet orientation and ability to search for information;
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
What we offer you
- Introducing a new trend known as Industry 4.0;
- Possibility to get many interesting contacts;
- Possibility to attend professional conferences and seminars;
- Combining work with school, flexible working hours, working from home;
- Financial reward in a form of a scholarship;
- You will be one step ahead of other students by knowing what changes are coming!
If you have any questions or interests or want to find more about what we do, please follow our social networks or contact us at email@example.com.