Research Fellowship MSCA4Ukraine at Center for Workplace Research
As part of the EU’s response to the Russian Federation’s invasion of Ukraine, a new dedicated fellowship scheme, MSCA4Ukraine will provide financial and institutional support to displaced researchers from Ukraine.
Centre for Workplace Research (CWER) from Prague University of Economics and Business thus invites Ukrainian postdoctoral researchers and doctoral candidates to apply for MSCA4Ukraine with our institution.
MSCA4Ukraine fellowship will enable Ukrainian researchers to continue their work at academic organisations in EU member states, while maintaining their connections to research and innovation communities in Ukraine. The scheme aims to strengthen the Ukrainian university and research sector and its collaboration and exchange with the international research community.
Who are we looking for?
- Ukrainian national or stateless person with primary residence in Ukraine on February 24th 2022 (either has already left Ukraine or is ready to do so)
- A postdoctoral researcher (i.e., in possession of a doctoral degree by the time the fellowship is set to begin), or doctoral candidate (i.e., enrolled in a doctoral programme at a higher education institution in Ukraine, leading to the award of a doctoral degree)
- Speaker of Ukrainian (Russian) and English (or Czech) to successfully conduct research inside our university.
- Early career researchers ambitious to publish in top-tier journals in the field of business, management, economics and organisational sociology
Are you passionate about these issues?
- Researching human-centered workplace: human capital, productivity and associated tensions, work-related identities.
- Exploring physical workplace: workplace design and structure of workplaces.
- Understanding digital workplace: digital twinning, XR technologies, digital work environments.
- Methodological approaches in the context of workplace research
MSCA4Ukraine fellowships can last between 6 to 24 months.
The monthly fellowship rates align with MSCA Doctoral Networks and MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships (approximately 3200-4480 EUR per month for Czechia). Family and special needs allowances are available.
What can CWER offer?
- Collective of international scholars publishing in competitive journals
- Research environment welcoming interdisciplinary perspectives on contemporary workplaces (human-related aspects, physical and digital work environments)
- Extensive support and feedback during the whole research phase and publication process.
- Background and support of an internationally respected institution (EQUIS, AMBA accredited) with good ties in the industry.
- Salary rates in line with Marie Sklodowska Curie Action programme.
- Collaboration within the running COST, Erasmus+ program and other research-based international projects.
Sounds like a fit for you and your academic career? If so, please get in touch with centre head, Marko Orel (email@example.com), by November 15th, 2022, and attach the following documents in English:
- Your CV
- A brief research outline that would base on preferred work (500 words)
- List of possible publications covering the last five years