CRI is involved in research, advisory, evaluation, expert, educational, information or other activities with the goal to:
- improve the knowledge about restructuring processes, bankruptcy mechanisms and debt collection on every level including financial literacy in the Czech Republic;
- study restructuring and insolvency processes;
- contribute to the preparation of new legislation concerning restructuring and insolvency;
- improve the quality of teacher qualification and lecturing on restructuring and insolvency at the University of Economics in Prague;
- consult professionals from the field about solving situations arising from insolvency and other proceedings.