Interested researchers are invited to join the Centre’s international Community of Practice no matter their past experience or expertise. The Centre’s goal is to develop a new breed of cultural anthropologist to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world in the digital era.
Centre is also available to lead or participate in internal corporate research projects.
Our areas of investigation include:
- New cultural definitions
- Cultural Values
- Cultural Accommodation and Xenophobia
- Culture and Globalisation
- Post-Hofstedean Models
- Designing New Cultural Frameworks
- Advances in Cultural Research
- Cultural Management in Praxis